New Patient Appointment Request
Please fill out this request if you are interested in scheduling. We do NOT accept walk-ins or in-person scheduling. This is a shared office space with other businesses and clinicians not affiliated with Pathway Psychiatry.
Our clinic offers both medication management (with Psychiatrist, Dr. Gardner) and therapy (with one of our licensed therapists). Please read below for important information prior to filling out this form:
- Medication management: Dr. Gardner does NOT currently have openings for new patients seeking medication management. Please continue to fill out this form if you are interested in therapy.
- Therapy: Our therapists do have current availability!
- Medication management: Ages 16+
- Therapy: Ages 8+, couples, and family therapy
- Pathway Psychiatry is currently in network only with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas.
- All other patients will pay fees out of pocket, as outlined at this link.
- Therapists who have recently joined our team may not be in network with BCBS yet – information regarding this can be found here.
If you are or believe you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency, including suicidal or homicidal thinking, side effects to medication, or any other urgent or time-sensitive matter in which you need an immediate response, do not use this service. Instead call 911 or go to your closest emergency room.